leekslazylogger is an easy-to-use and lightweight Node.JS logger with colours & styles, log files, and timestamps.
Some of the things that make leekslazylogger awesome:
- Highly customisable
- 8 default log levels and ability to add more or modify the defaults
- Extensions for popular frameworks (including express.js and fastify)
- Uses leeks.js (supports RGB and HEX)
- Short codes for fast inline colours and styles (like Minecraft!)
- Debug mode (ignores debug messages unless told not to)
- Custom timestamp formats
- Log files
- Automatically cleans-up old logs (optional)
- Strips colour if it's not supported in the environment
The default log levels¶
An example of custom log level formats¶
For installation and usage instructions/examples, see Getting Started.
Last update: July 18, 2021